Thursday 8 May 2008

A new food blog is born

Totally not spiritual , but yet may be eating can be somewhat a sensory journey in mind , body and spirit. Soooo I just had to do a food one and help clean up my act here and simplify my themes, do I talk food or paranormal?!!

Pop along to my Nosh of love blog for a nose. Strangely though, I chose a design that's kind of the opposite twin sister of this one, as in the colours are the negative of this one if you get my drift. Also whilst transferring all the appropriate blogs Ive linked on here to there, I checked out the 1st one that I wanted to move, have a look at becoming a foodie , (her image at the top is so beautifully ethereal and I love her writing style) and found that I have used the same theme! Granted there are only a few to choose from in here as a basic start to blogging , but with all the myriad of possibilities.................

A day full of synchronicity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck w/ your new blog. I peeked in, but will check back soon...

I've tagged you for a Meme on my blog. If it is something you would rather not have here, you are welcome to leave your answer in the comments of mine....

... but as it is - Tag, you're it !

@GiftedHand said...

oohhh cool , my 1st tag he he!

Im all buzzing now, thank you monique for checking me out.