Sunday 22 June 2008

Reiki 2 day today

I return once again to my mystical healing journey as today I will be training for my level 2 Reiki. I'm quite excited as this means that by UK law I can get my liability insurance and start practising as a healer legitimately.

What do I make of the last few months of my journey , well certainly for me , Reiki 1 has given me more clarity in readings, I more accurately come through with the correct information for my sitters , although with anyone , we always get some things wrong., that's being human and learning humbleness.

What mystical experiences can one have surrounded by synthetic rocks and waterfalls ? well sometimes they can surprise you , as one morning away , I took myself on a guided meditation to the temple of Akashic records.

Akashic Records Guided Meditation - Tara Sutphen


I wish to expand on that experience later today , for now enjoy the link.

I need to get to my course this morning!!

Namaste to all

xx

No comments: