Tuesday 15 July 2008

Im an ENFP???????

Ive been trying to catch up on blogs I read regularly , but fail miserably to get round and as I'm home this morning with a little poorly pickle, I had a spare 10 mins whilst she languishes my little thing in the front room.

I came upon this at 23BeecHill's lovely craft blog and you know me , I cant resist a little test. Blogthings tests are quite fun too.

I just wish I knew what an ENFP was though , any ideas what these abbreviations mean?

Id say its pretty spot on , which is a bit scary actually.




You Are An ENFP



The Inspirer



You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.

You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.

Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.

You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!



In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.

You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.



At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.



How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding



When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused



goooo onnn , you know you want to!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....an acronym used in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator publications to refer to one of the sixteen personality types

Here's something to read about you, you ENFP you.

I'll be back to tell you what I am.

Anonymous said...

I'm an ESFJ