Tuesday 29 July 2008

10 songs

The first iPod??
Image care of Stoker at safety joke





"10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and
one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you
picked the songs you did)"

Here's my current playlist. Its sorta jumbled and eclectic. I often play them in the car when doing my little tiddles taxi service and I get asked to play several of them over and over!

Some are from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back , some are different versions of my own as I cant find them , some are fun , ones about being persistent , some are about introspection or not being introspective, some are about love and relationships whether its the difficult bits or the joy of it . Alot just speak to me on different levels . Its all a bit of mix like me really !



  1. Closer by Ne-Yo (I'm feeling the bit about "I just cant stop")
  2. Try Again by Aaliyah
  3. American Beauty by Thomas Newman
  4. Don't Look Back by Telepopmusik (little cupcake has just said this reminds her of summer)
  5. Para un Angelito by Monica Ramos
  6. With every heartbeat by Robyn (cupcake shouts the words out to this in the back of the car!)
  7. 1 Thing by Amerie
  8. Whenever Wherever by Shakira
  9. Versions of Violence by Alanis Morissette
  10. Think about me by Artful Dodger

If you want to listen Ive added the play list widget at the bottom of my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love the picture.

Oh I'm soooo glad you did this, and that you have the playlist up so I can listen to the ones I don't know.

I'm going to start w/ the one Cupcake sings along to, loudly as you say...

@GiftedHand said...

Its a great way to do school run that song!!

Otherwise I can go into old Hana mi mode and become shouty fisher-women!

Cupcake feels I can be a walking encyclopedia at 8am and Im in no fit state to access anything!!!

Anonymous said...

L, yeah my li'l one is like that too. He springs out of bed in the morning and is ready to run a marathon while asking me to explain the universe and I'm trying to move at a snail's pace for at least 30 minutes after I open my eyes.

Chloe said...

I love these songs!
For some reason I just cant stop that Neyo one playing in my head atm ;)

@GiftedHand said...

I know, its so catchy. I have to crank up the volume when it comes on, and sing along. Cupcake sounds like an old women telling me to turn it down. I think she thinks Im mad!

Glad you like them clo, you best share some of your faves to now hey!?????