The first iPod??
Image care of Stoker at safety joke
following Moniques latest post
"10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and
one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you
picked the songs you did)"
Here's my current playlist. Its sorta jumbled and eclectic. I often play them in the car when doing my little tiddles taxi service and I get asked to play several of them over and over!
Some are from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back , some are different versions of my own as I cant find them , some are fun , ones about being persistent , some are about introspection or not being introspective, some are about love and relationships whether its the difficult bits or the joy of it . Alot just speak to me on different levels . Its all a bit of mix like me really !
- Closer by Ne-Yo (I'm feeling the bit about "I just cant stop")
- Try Again by Aaliyah
- American Beauty by Thomas Newman
- Don't Look Back by Telepopmusik (little cupcake has just said this reminds her of summer)
- Para un Angelito by Monica Ramos
- With every heartbeat by Robyn (cupcake shouts the words out to this in the back of the car!)
- 1 Thing by Amerie
- Whenever Wherever by Shakira
- Versions of Violence by Alanis Morissette
- Think about me by Artful Dodger
If you want to listen Ive added the play list widget at the bottom of my blog.