Saturday 22 March 2008

Ponderousness

I wanted to bring up the subject of orbs , as I have some photographs I took in Feb from Marrakesh that would appear to be such a phenomenon. There is several schools of thought on this. The more science mind may feel they are just the light catching the lens, but sometimes they appear on one shot of the same area and not another. The jury's still out in my mind, I would like to think they are spirits passing through , but I didn't see them with my naked eye.

Id like to share them with you here, they were taken at the Saadi Tombs located at Kasbar near the main Palace.


















This is the same section of the larger tomb , one with a flash and one without.




This is the middle covered tomb


Apart from that the carving was incredible!






No comments: